So I have no energy to create multiple posts, so instead I will do just one…
1. Thank goodness I am not in that group… I also got REALLY riled up at that, cause like who in their right mind doesn’t ask about their friends whole DEAL. Quite egotistical and rude, if I do say so myself.
2. I finished my half marathon today, but since I won’t see you for a while a decided to summarize it on this bad boy. Let’s just start off by saying that is was by far the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. Ever.
So we start off, I am VERY excited. So I’m jogging along, like okay, this is working for me. I’m not exactly sure how fast I was running but DEFINITELY a pace in which would give me a time that I would be very proud of. Then 3 km hits. And I’m like SHIT am I have a fucking HERNIA. I am not exaggerating. I get cramps very often while running, but I have NEVER experienced this before. I thought I was going to cry. And then I freaked out cause I was like there is NO way I can run with this the whole time. I was convinced there was something very wrong. So after a few minutes it went away (luckily). Then there is this massive hill that is 1 km long… like ew. So I’m like wow this is a bitch and I ran really slow up that guy cause I suck at running up hills and I get to the top and I’m like thank GOD that is over. Then I keep running like not that fast, but whatever. BTW I forgot to mention temp was approx 22 which was quite warm.
THEN I start to feel very weird, like before I could tell it definitely wasn’t a good running day, but this was very different from what I have ever felt. So I am kind of worried and also pretty pissed because I trained so much and this was really getting in the way. So I get to a water station and I’m like DYING and then I stop to drink the water for a second cause I could tell I was dehydrated and needed to actually drink it and not spill it all down me like the last time I tried to drink and run. So I do and then all of a sudden I realize I feel so shitty because I actually might faint. And then my breathing was so weird and my walking was REALLY weird. Like I have never felt like that before and all my limbs went tingly and I almost hyperventilated a little bit. Keep in mind this is about at 9 km, and if you keep in mind also that that is NOT that long compared to what I run regularly and am not that phased by (I do not mean to be like WOW LOOK AT ME here, I am just trying to use it to explain this situation). So I keep running at not a fast pace. So I see the 1:50 pace bunny (this guy who runs in a funny hat so you know if you run with him you’ll finish in 1:50) and he’s getting away, but I’m like okay, adrienne, clearly something is happening here and you might not be able to make that time anymore. So I accept it and keep running. THEN we get to this section and I am actually considering sitting down with my head between my legs it is so bad and so I keep stopping every like 2 km to drink water and then keep running. So finally I’m like there is still 10 km left and I don’t think I can make it. So then I have to stop and walk - this was an ultimate low point and I am crying a little bit right now because I am really sad about it. This felt very weird, like not like normal when you stop to walk. And so I started running again in a bit and then I had to keep on stopping to walk because I was really scared and felt so bad.
I ran the last 4 km straight and it was okay, but then I finished at 2:08 and I was like well this is total SHIT. And everyone else made their times that they wanted to make and I didn’t even do it under TWO HOURS. And I was just very embarrassed and now I am crying a lot about the whole situation. Because they didn’t understand how I felt and that I wasn’t being a baby and just STOPPING I actually physically could not do it for some reason. And I just really don’t get it because I could run before 19 km QUITE fast and I never felt that tired and this time when it actually counted I just messed it up so badly. And it was just so weird that I had to walk so much because that is the absolute LAST thing I thought I would do, like it wasn’t even an option I was considering.
I knew these tears were going to happen, so I guess this is when they are happening and I am just very frustrated and angry and all around NOT PLEASED. Anyways, I hope you understand and don’t think I am being a drama queen. The end.
Oh hello there. I know I texted you probably about a million things about my night, but I thought that might be confusing so instead I decided to type in here… This is how the night went…
- So went went out for dinner with the good people on our floor, it was nice, delis, etc
- Came back and got ready, I put on my strapless black lace top that is tight and then flares out, a classic nice, but good going out top
- we start drinking and then Samara comes and I am talking to her
- Then Rachel gets a shirts from her and I am then in there for awhile chatting and taking pics, etc
- Then we’re hanging around and everyone decides to go to this one res
- So we all go (including samara in sweats cause her friend lives there and she was going to go visit)
- then we find out it has been booked (stupid popo)
- We return to morris and then we decide to go to revs (finally) with the tickets that I got everyone (poor mistake, adrienne, poor mistake)
- So cab there and I do not pay and I get to sit in the trunk and it’s a FAB time
- Then we get there and we’re like wow this is an intense first year grind, and I’m just hanging with everyone and then all of a sudden rachel starts talking to this guy and she normally is like a bit above it, so we were like YOU ROCK cause she hasn’t hooked up with someone in forever cause she never goes out/is always puking
- Then it’s just me and kath and seb
- We hang out, then I go dancing with a friend, I feel awkward, I leave to the washroom (washroom count :1)
- Dance through crowd being rowdy, find a friend, lose her, find a random girl, kath finds me, and she’s dancing with seb, I’m like see yaaa!
- bathroom count: 2
- come out and try and dance again…. decide to give up cause I’m NOT into it cause EVERYONE is making out. Like I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people making out and it was DISGUSTING like PDA times about like six hundred MILLION
- So I got outta the club sans anyone and I call walk home cause I was like fuck this let me just go home and i want claire to walk me
- then I’m sitting in pizza pizza and then I’m texting maddie cause she was awake and making me feel so much better and then I started to cry… a low point of the night. Cause I was crying alone at car at pizza pizza not even eating PIZZA and no one even sadi anything/noticed… good one guys. And no one found me and it was the first time EVER that I cried while drunk…it kinda felt good
- so finally my sister arrived with her walk home buddy (always a girl is paired with a boy) and they started to walk me home… they were not aware i was crying but i explained to them my HORRIBLE night of making out randoms and uncomfortable third wheeling and they LOVED it… ESPECIALLY the guy and it felt so good to get it out. I secretly loved the guy even though he was not at all attractive but was suuuch a good listener and aggred and built upon all of my points about stupid all ages shit and all dat jazz
- then i got home and was like mannnn now it’s over!!! but all the while i was screening kath’s calls (hehehehe, so sneaky, the funny guys told me to tell them my phone was one silent) and i get back and find out they were looking for me
- and I’m like at least they noticed i was mia and felt bad!!! then i see them and find out all they were looking for was rachel’s purse which she gave to me to look after and it had her phone in it… i was like yaaa guys, I’m totally fine. I didn’t cry alone in pizza pizza or anything and i TOTALLY am having the last night of first year OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiots.
- then they got back here and i went to bed and kath andseb are together and rachel is with that guy i think and i am bloggin and may continue to cry myself to sleep just for good times… anyways… that is all
This was the worst night EVER and I will know from now on it is NOT acceptable to go to clubs with this crew. If I ever think it’s okay, remind me that it definitely ISN’T so I’m not in this position again. Kay, thanks for listening, sleeping time now, xoxoxxoxoxoo
Sorry for slacking… I feel this was a good amount and I do hope that you enjoyed it.
Allison: So Peter and Brandy (Peter is our 26 year old cousin who has been dating this girl for like 5 years) broke up
Me: WHAT. WELL THERE GOES MY ONLY CHANCE AT EVER GOING TO A WEDDING.
Allison: Hahahaha, well I'm not getting married any time soon, so probably your wedding will be the first one you go to!
Me: ***internal freak out*** OMG YOU THINK SO. SO YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE OF HAVING A BOYFRIEND THAT WILL TURN INTO ME BEING MARRIED. REALLY.
I just took the blog to a new level where I snagged your sister’s pic to add to mine… hope she doesn’t find it.
I saw this pic and wanted to say some things…
1. This is a GREAT pic and really is not too obnoxious and the perfect amount of cute.
2. I do NOT understand why she is so against marrying him… like seriously… he is clearly a jokester and also good looking so your children will be cute.
3. You have never NOT been with him so I don’t understand how not being with him is less scary than marrying him…
4. Let’s not be selfish here and take away my ONLY chance to go to a wedding
If you were in this cover photo you would have the best cover photo EVER.